Internet Privacy Statement
Qualiteam International respects the privacy of visitors to its website. Visitors to this website are not required to reveal any personal information. However, on a voluntary basis, visitors may provide personal information such as name, phone number, e-mail address and mailing address in order to apply and register for membership, obtain access codes, receive offers, specifications or other material from Qualiteam International.
Qualiteam International will not disclose, sell or lease to any third party other than our affiliates, either free of charge or for remuneration, any personal information provided on this site, unless required to do so by law.
Even though Qualiteam International has implemented methods designed to ensure the protection of your personal information that are considered to be effective, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, used unlawfully or modified in a fraudulent manner since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely confidential. Consequently, we bear no liability for the use that may be made of the information by you or any third party.
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as from 25 May 2018. This regulation applies to all businesses, regardless of whether the clients are based in the EU or not.
In addition to above policy that has been strictly followed since the beginning of our company in 1995, we inform our customers and visitors of our website that the following measures have been taken:
1. Qualiteam International has stopped its activities in the field of previously used aluminium extrusion presses and further activities, except for new mini- and micro presses, manly used by laboratories.
2. Registration on the website has been stopped since 2013.
3. Newsletters have been stopped since 2013 as well.
4. All previous registrations, both digital and on paper have been deleted from our systems, respectively shredded.
5. Only demands and information concerning name, address and telephone numbers have been kept, that were received in view of commercial dealings.
> see also e-mail disclaimer